Morgan Stanley analyst Kristine Liwag said in a note before the open that she has been receiving "a lot of investor questions regarding whether this is the time to buy Boeing" or if the trade is over after the stock’s rally of up 48% from its trough. In a note titled "Time to Be a Bull or a Bear?" Liwag said she remains positive on the outlook for aircraft demand and deliveries and said it is "clear" that "the worst is behind the company" even though Boeing still "has a lot of work to do" in stabilizing the supply chain, delivering aircraft from inventory, and preparing for the next rate break in BCA. Liwag maintains an Overweight rating and $213 price target on Boeing shares.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BA:
- Atlas Air takes delivery of four Boeing 777-200 Freighters
- Alaska Air Cargo selects Boeing to convert 2 passenger aircraft to freighters
- Boeing announces Japan’s Skymark Airlines to add up to 12 737 MAX airplanes
- Jim Cramer Says Keep Your Eye on These 2 Old-Guard Stocks
- Telus, Boeing: Two of the Most Recommended Stocks by Wall Street Analysts