Atlas Air announced it has taken delivery of a Boeing 777-200 Freighter, which it will operate on behalf of its customer MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company SA, as part of a previously announced long-term ACMI agreement.The 777-200 Freighter will complement MSC’s container shipping solutions and expand service to key trade lanes for various industries, including those which traditionally have significant air cargo transportation needs. This aircraft is the first of four new Boeing 777 Freighters that Atlas will operate for MSC.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AAWW:
- Atlas Air Takes Delivery of New Boeing 747-8 Freighter
- Greenlight takes new stake in Intel, exits position in Atlas Air
- Atlas Air awarded extension of Air Force One pilot training agreement
- Atlas Air Awarded Extension of Air Force One Pilot Training Agreement
- Titan Aircraft Investments and ASL Aviation Holdings Announce Long-Term Dry Lease Agreement for Boeing 737-800SF Aircraft