Boeing has been awarded a $398.24M firm-fixed-price modification to a delivery order for KC-46A Japan aircraft under the FA8609-18-G-0002 basic ordering agreement contract vehicle. The contract modification is for the procurement of two aircraft for the Japan fleet. Work will be performed in Everett, Washington, and is expected to be completed June 30, 2025. This is the result of a sole-source acquisition. This modification involves Foreign Military Sales to Japan and FMS funds are being obligated at the time of award. The total overall face value of the contract, including the new modification, is $1.31B. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center is the contracting activity.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BA:
- Morgan Stanley sees reasons to remain bullish on Boeing after rally
- Atlas Air takes delivery of four Boeing 777-200 Freighters
- Alaska Air Cargo selects Boeing to convert 2 passenger aircraft to freighters
- Boeing announces Japan’s Skymark Airlines to add up to 12 737 MAX airplanes
- Jim Cramer Says Keep Your Eye on These 2 Old-Guard Stocks