Wells Fargo analyst Joe Quatrochi raised the firm’s price target on ASML to $665 from $510 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares. The analyst is a buyer of ASML shares following the company’s positive Analyst Day as he believes the event reinforced his view that ASML offers the best secular growth story in his coverage universe.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on ASML:
- ASML upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- ASML Soars on Business Update; Investor Day in Focus
- ASML provides updated view on demand outlook, capacity plans and business model at Investor Day meeting
- ASML sees 2025 revenue EUR 30B to EUR 40B
- ASML announces share buyback program of up to EUR 12B