Carrick Therapeutics announced it has raised $25 million in a Series C financing. The financing round was supported by existing investors, including ARCH Venture Partners, Rosetta Capital, Lightstone Ventures, Google Ventures (GOOG, GOOGL), Cambridge Innovation Capital, and Evotec (EVO). The Company intends to use the proceeds to fund ongoing and planned samuraciclib clinical trials, ongoing development of its CDK12/13 inhibitor / Cyclin-K glue-degrader, and for working capital and general corporate purposes. Carrick has raised a total of $60 million from the Series C financing and Pfizer (PFE) investment. The Company recently announced Pfizer Inc. has made a $35 million investment in Carrick. Carrick will maintain full economic ownership and control of samuraciclib and the rest of its pipeline.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on PFE:
- Pfizer call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- Top Viatris (NASDAQ:VTRS) Executive Charged With Insider Trading
- Meet Silo Pharma: Fly exclusive interview with CEO Weisblum, VP of R&D Kuo
- #SocialStocks: Shares responds as Meta axes 13% of workforce
- PFE, JNJ, or CVS: Which Healthcare Stock is a “Strong Buy” for Wall Street Pros?