Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Kramer downgraded AvalonBay to Equal Weight from Overweight with a price target of $187, down from $225. AvalonBay has larger exposure to "softer" Northern California markets and while its current developments are 95% match-funded, there is less clarity on funding and yields on subsequent development, Kramer tells investors in a research note. The analyst has a "balanced view" on apartment real estate investment trusts.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AVB:
- AvalonBay price target lowered to $186 from $228 at Truist
- Essex Property downgraded to Neutral at BofA in residential REIT repositioning
- AvalonBay downgraded to Neutral on 2023 headwinds at Mizuho
- AvalonBay downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- AvalonBay price target lowered to $175 from $235 at Barclays