Barclays analyst Anthony Powell lowered the firm’s price target on AvalonBay to $175 from $235 and keeps an Equal Weight rating on the shares. After earnings, the analyst is "incrementally cautious" on 2023 rent growth for coastal multifamily real estate investment trusts. He sees downside risks driven by white-collar/tech layoffs, particularly on the West Coast, and reduced estimates for the space.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AVB:
- As Home Sales Plummet, These Apartment Stocks Could Make Money
- AvalonBay price target lowered to $190, transferred at Hold at Jefferies
- AvalonBay price target lowered to $189 from $205 at Piper Sandler
- AvalonBay price target lowered to $217 from $220 at Evercore ISI
- Morgan Stanley Says These 3 Reliable Dividend Stocks Should Be on Your Buy List (Especially Right Now)