Bernstein analyst William Pickering initiated coverage of Vertex Pharmaceuticals with an Outperform rating and $344 price target. The firm believes the Exa-cel launch will outperform based on a survey of 30 hematologists specializing in sickle cell, and models $2.7B in peak sales. It is bullish on the launch.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on VRTX:
- Vertex says FDA clears IND for VX-264 with potential to treat type 1 diabetes
- Immunogen confident in early Elahere launch, says Guggenheim
- ImmunoGen announces license agreement with Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals management to meet with Truist
- Crispr Therapeutics price target lowered to $123 from $153 at Chardan