BMO Capital analyst Randy Ollenberger lowered the firm’s price target on Suncor to C$55 from C$58 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SU:
- Unusually active option classes on open November 30th
- Suncor says Terra Nova will start production during the 1Q23
- Suncor’s (TSE:SU) Long-Term Prospects Look Sunny
- Suncor Energy (NYSE: SU) to Buy Another 21.3% Stake in the Fort Hills Project for $1B
- Diesel Shortage is Firing Up Diesel Stocks; SU and VLO on the Rise