Over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend, Square and Afterpay sellers saw more than 61M transactions as consumers globally kicked off the holiday shopping season. "The Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend kicks off the biggest shopping season for businesses – but it’s only the beginning," said Alyssa Henry, Head of Square. "We’re entering a pivotal month for businesses to end the year with strong momentum, especially given recent headwinds. Sellers should leverage multiple revenue streams across online and in-person to ensure a successful holiday season, using software like marketing and loyalty programs to keep their business top of mind and to attract customers."
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SQ:
- Santa Claus Rally Ahead: Must-Watch Stocks for December 2022
- Crypto lender BlockFi files for bankruptcy amid FTX ‘entanglement,’ NYT says
- Meta vs. Block: 2 Tumbling Tech Titans Pivoting Hard
- Block Stock (NYSE:SQ): Is Its Recent Bounce a Turning Point?
- Buy/Sell: Wall Street’s top 10 stock calls this week