JPMorgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas raised the firm’s price target on Sherwin-Williams to $260 from $250 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares. The analyst says Sherwin can achieve above-consensus earnings in 2023 because of the effects of price increases and lower raw material costs, offset by volume decreases. "There is certainly room for the company to reach or exceed our earnings estimate despite a negative volume outlook," Zekauskas tells investors in a research note.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SHW:
- Sherwin-Williams to Acquire German Wood Coatings Companies, Oskar Nolte GmbH and Klumpp Coatings GmbH
- Sherwin-Williams to acquire Oskar Nolte GmbH, Klumpp Coatings GmbH
- Notable companies reporting before tomorrow’s open
- Sherwin-Williams Declares Dividend of $0.60 per Common Share
- Sherwin-Williams to Acquire Italian Wood Coatings Company Industria Chimica Adriatica S.p.A.