JMP Securities analyst Chris Muller initiated coverage of Sachem Capital with a Market Perform rating and no price target. Sachem is a small balance lender primarily on the East Coast that is uniquely positioned to provide capital in a slower lending market, Muller tells investors in a research note. The analyst says his Market Perform rating reflects a near-term cautious view on the direction of interest rates and the overall economy.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SACH:
- Sachem Capital Corp. Announces Dividend of $0.13 Per Share
- Sachem Capital announces acquisition of Urbane New Haven
- Sachem Capital Corp. Expands Capabilities with Acquisition of Urbane New Haven LLC, a Premier Real Estate Development and Construction Firm
- Sachem Capital Corp. Announces Stock Repurchase Plan of Up to $7.5 Million
- Sachem Capital announces stock repurchase plan of up to $7.5M