Reports Q3 revenue $3.36M, consensus $6.28M. "The company continues advancing its portfolio of groundbreaking RAS(ON) Inhibitors aimed at tumors caused by altered RAS proteins, the most frequent genetic drivers of human cancer," said Mark Goldsmith, chief executive officer and chairman of Revolution Medicines. "In June, we initiated a Phase 1/1b trial evaluating RMC-6236 as monotherapy in patients with advanced solid tumors driven by various of the most common RAS mutations. Our team also initiated a Phase 1/1b trial evaluating RMC-6291, our first mutant-selective RAS(ON) Inhibitor, as monotherapy in patients with advanced solid tumors harboring the KRASG12C mutation in particular. We also continue advancing RMC-9805, a RAS(ON) Inhibitor candidate designed to target cancers driven by the KRASG12D mutation. We believe that these remarkable product candidates offer great potential for serving significant unmet medical needs."
Published first on TheFly
Read More on RVMD:
- Revolution Medicines to Report Financial Results for Third Quarter 2022 After Market Close on November 7, 2022
- ‘Who Doesn’t Like a Bargain?’: Oppenheimer Suggests 2 Stocks to Buy
- Street Wrap: Today’s Top 15 Upgrades, Downgrades, Initiations
- Revolution Medicines initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Revolution Medicines Doses First Patient in Phase 1/1b Clinical Trial of RMC-6291, Company’s First Mutant-Selective RAS(ON) Inhibitor