Piper Sandler analyst Do Kim notes that Affimed shares are up on Monday, driven by a partial response reported in the SITC 2022 abstract for AFM24+Tecentriq Phase 1 study. The analyst believes most investors expected potential clinical responses at higher dose levels, but the PR was in dose level 1 out of 3 evaluable patients. Kim thinks the unexpected activity at the lowest combo dose bodes well for the AFM24-NK Phase 1 study where NK cell combo should provide the greatest benefit, given the AFM13-NK data in lymphoma. The analyst expects an update for AFM24-NK before year-end, with initial data in the first half of 2023. Kim has an Overweight rating and a price target of $7 on the shares.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AFMD:
- Affimed Provides Data Update from Two Phase 1/2a Trials with its Innate Cell Engager AFM24 in Solid Tumor Patients at the 37th SITC Annual Meeting
- Affimed to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results & Corporate Update on November 15, 2022
- Affimed and Artiva Biotherapeutics Announce Partnership to Advance Combination Therapy of Innate Cell Engager (ICE®) AFM13 and Off-the-Shelf Allogeneic NK Cell Therapy AB-101
- Affimed Announces Presentation of Phase 1/2 Data from AFM13 in Combination with Allogeneic NK Cells and Preclinical AFM28 Data at ASH 2022 Annual Meeting
- Affimed to Present at the 2022 Jefferies London Healthcare Conference