Pfizer (PFE) has dismissed claims made by rival Moderna (MRNA) that its COVID-19 vaccine is a copy, accusing the company of rewriting history, CNBC’s Spencer Kimball reports. Pfizer asked a federal court in Massachusetts this week to reject Moderna’s lawsuit seeking monetary damages for alleged patent violations, with Pfizer requesting the court stop Moderna from suing it or its partners again over three alleged infringements, the author notes. Reference Link
Published first on TheFly
Read More on MRNA:
- Moderna call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- MRNA, BIIB, or IQV: Which Biotech Stock Earns the Street’s “Strong Buy” Rating?
- Early notable gainers among liquid option names on November 28th
- Barclays reiterates $210 target on Moderna after PSV deep dive
- Moderna says bivalent booster shows superiority against omicron variants