Redburn analyst Fahed Kunwar initiated coverage of MasterCard with a Neutral rating. The brand power of debit is fading as digital wallets grow, contends Kunwar, who thinks the market underestimates the cyclical and structural concerns weighing on card network stocks.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on MA:
- Sabre, Conferma, MasterCard enter partnership to accelerate virtual card use
- Adobe says Black Friday online sales climb 2.3%, Bloomberg reports
- Booming Credit Card Debt a Bonanza for Mastercard (MA) Stock
- Tiger Global takes stakes in Visa, Mastercard, exits position in Flywire
- The FTC Probes Visa & Mastercard Debit Card Routing Tokens