Raymond James analyst Rick Patel raised the firm’s price target on Lululemon to $438 from $345 and keeps a Strong Buy rating on the shares, telling investors that he remains "bullish" into fiscal Q3 results due on December 8 and believes Q4-to-date is off to a good start. His weekly channel checks found that Lululemon didn’t have broad-based promotions in Q3 or so far in Q4 the way other apparel brands and retailers had, Patel noted.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on LULU:
- Lululemon price target raised to $450 from $400 at Stifel
- Lululemon price target raised to $542 from $535 at Cowen
- Lululemon price target raised to $465 from $390 at Credit Suisse
- Lululemon price target raised to $400 from $350 at Citi
- Goldman finds small crowds, more promotions over Black Friday weekend