Cowen analyst John Kernan raised the firm’s price target on Lululemon to $542 from $535 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares. The analyst likes the stock into earnings and sees a comfortable beat and raise scenario as his intra-quarter digital data trends from Google Search and SimilarWeb remain strong, while improved inventory positioning in-stores, should support continued revenue and margin momentum.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on LULU:
- Lululemon price target raised to $400 from $350 at Citi
- Goldman finds small crowds, more promotions over Black Friday weekend
- Black Friday weekend played out largely in line with expectations, says KeyBanc
- LULU vs. ATZAF vs. LEVI: 3 Hot Apparel Stocks Analysts Love
- LULU vs. UA: Which is the Better Sports Apparel Stock?