Latest data shows the largest indicative borrow rate increases among liquid option names include: Blink Charging (BLNK) 43.71% +2.20, Brookfield (BAM) 4.89% +1.52, Direxion Oil & Gas 3x Bear ETF (DRIP) 7.21% +0.88, Proshares Euro (EUO) 12.11% +0.80, Barrick Gold (GOLD) 3.69% +0.35, Icahn Enterprises (IEP) 4.63% +0.20, Hercules Capital (HTGC) 7.68% +0.19, Liberty Global (LBTYA) 0.43% +0.18, NetApp (NTAP) 0.41% +0.16, and Danimer Scientific (DNMR) 16.09% +0.14.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BLNK:
- Blink Charging Deploys 50 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Midtown Union in Atlanta
- Blink Charging Congratulates Brandon Jacobs for Being Selected by the Association for Commuter Transportation as a ‘40 Under 40’ Transportation Demand Management Professional
- Blink Charging Chairman and CEO Participates in World Economic Forum’s Advanced Energy Solutions Community Inaugural Meeting in Geneva
- Blink Charging Showcases Three New Powerful EV Charging Products at the LA Auto Show, Providing Greater Flexibility and Accessibility to Homeowners, Fleets and Businesses
- Blink Charging Announces Game Changer in Home Charging, The All-New State-of-the-Art HQ 200 Smart Home Charger Brings Reliable and Convenient Charging to EV Drivers Where They Need it the Most