GXO Logistics (GXO) has extended its agreement with Canon (CAJPY) U.S.A. GXO supports Canon U.S.A. products for wholesale and direct-to-consumer distribution and manages returns processing at a 220,000-square-foot facility in New Jersey. GXO provides services such as inbound receipt, put-away, pick, pack and ship as well as several value-added services.
Read More on GXO:
- GXO Extends Agreement with Canon U.S.A., Inc. to Capture More Warehouse Efficiencies
- GXO Logistics marks first year of partnership with BT Group
- GXO Celebrates Successful First Year of Partnership with BT Group
- GXO Logistics price target raised to $74 from $66 at Citi
- GXO Logistics initiated with a Buy at UBS