DA Davidson analyst Michael Shlisky raised the firm’s price target on Deere to $520 from $445 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares following the Q4 results. There is a great deal to like at this point, with management essentially agreeing with the firm’s "stronger for longer" thesis, Shlisky tells investors in a research note.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DE:
- Deere (NYSE: DE): Recent Rally Kick-Starting this Stock
- Oh Deere! Stock is Up After Strong Q4 Showing
- Deere Reports Net Income of $2.246 Billion for Fourth Quarter, $7.131 Billion for Fiscal Year
- Is Deere (NYSE:DE) on Track to Beat Q4 Expectations?
- DA Davidson sees positive trends for Deere into ‘at least 2024’