Evercore ISI analyst David Raso raised the firm’s price target on Deere to $513 from $463 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares after raising his FY24 EPS estimate to $32.35 from $31.12 and initiating a FY25 EPS forecast of $35.60 following the company’s fiscal Q4 report last week.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DE:
- Deere (NYSE: DE): Recent Rally Kick-Starting this Stock
- Oh Deere! Stock is Up After Strong Q4 Showing
- Deere Reports Net Income of $2.246 Billion for Fourth Quarter, $7.131 Billion for Fiscal Year
- Is Deere (NYSE:DE) on Track to Beat Q4 Expectations?
- DA Davidson sees positive trends for Deere into ‘at least 2024’