BMO Capital analyst John Joyner raised the firm’s price target on Deere to $450 from $375 and keeps a Market Perform rating on the shares. Joyner cites strong underlying industry fundamentals for the price target increase, which he says seems to account for many of the well-deserved positives built into the stock.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DE:
- Deere (NYSE: DE): Recent Rally Kick-Starting this Stock
- Oh Deere! Stock is Up After Strong Q4 Showing
- Deere Reports Net Income of $2.246 Billion for Fourth Quarter, $7.131 Billion for Fiscal Year
- Is Deere (NYSE:DE) on Track to Beat Q4 Expectations?
- DA Davidson sees positive trends for Deere into ‘at least 2024’