Baird analyst Catherine Schulte lowered the firm’s price target on Danaher to $309 from $321 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares. The analyst said initial 2023 guidance of high-single-digit core growth and what the firm views as a de-risked COVID testing/vaccine/therapeutic outlook, the 2023 baseline outlook remains compelling.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DHR:
- Danaher Corporation Reports Earnings: Did it Beat Estimate Forecasts?
- Danaher price target raised to $321 from $315 at Baird
- Danaher sees FY23 base business core revenue up high-single digits
- Danaher sees Q1 base business core revenue up mid-single digits
- Danaher Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results