After Axsome Therapeutics announced that AXS-05 met the primary and key secondary endpoints in the ACCORD Phase 3 trial, Ladenburg analyst Matthew Kaplan noted that the company is set to discuss the findings with the FDA and said the "positive" data may provide a possible path for an earlier sNDA filing. Kaplan keeps a Biy rating and unchanged $162 price target on Axsome shares, which are up $16.34, or 29%, to $73.16 in afternoon trading.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AXSM:
- Axsome Therapeutics study met primary, secondary endpoints, says Guggenheim
- Axsome Therapeutics Rises on Promising Alzheimer’s Results
- Axsome Therapeutics Announces AXS-05 Achieves Primary Endpoint in the ACCORD Phase 3 Trial in Alzheimer’s Disease Agitation
- Axsome Therapeutics says AXS-05 achieves primary endpoint in ACCORD trial
- Axsome Therapeutics to Present at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference