Guggenheim analyst Yatin Suneja made no change to the firm’s Buy rating on Axsome Therapeutics after the company announced that the Phase III ACCORD trial evaluating AXS-05 in Alzheimer’s disease agitation met its primary and secondary endpoints. The announcement came as a "pleasant surprise," as expectations were low, and Suneja expects the stock to be up significantly on the news, he tells investors in a research note.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on AXSM:
- Axsome Therapeutics Rises on Promising Alzheimer’s Results
- Axsome Therapeutics Announces AXS-05 Achieves Primary Endpoint in the ACCORD Phase 3 Trial in Alzheimer’s Disease Agitation
- Axsome Therapeutics says AXS-05 achieves primary endpoint in ACCORD trial
- Axsome Therapeutics to Present at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
- Axsome Therapeutics price target raised to $96 from $88 at Cantor Fitzgerald