BlackRock Acquires Over 5% of Firstgroup plc
Company Announcements

BlackRock Acquires Over 5% of Firstgroup plc

Firstgroup plc (GB:FGP) has released an update.

Firstgroup plc has reported a change in their major holdings, with BlackRock, Inc. now possessing over 5% of the company’s total voting rights. This change occurred on April 22, 2024, and Firstgroup plc was notified the following day. BlackRock’s total voting rights now consist of 4.61% from shares and 0.4% through financial instruments, bringing their total to 5.01% of Firstgroup plc.

For further insights into GB:FGP stock, check out TipRanks’ Stock Analysis page.


Price Change
S&P 500
Dow Jones
Nasdaq 100

Popular Articles