Bullish option flow detected in Western Digital with 6,641 calls trading, 1.1x expected, and implied vol increasing over 1 point to 48.59%. Jan-23 40 calls and 12/9 weekly 29 puts are the most active options, with total volume in those strikes near 3,000 contracts. The Put/Call Ratio is 0.32. Earnings are expected on January 26th.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on WDC:
- Western Digital price target lowered to $45 from $60 at Citi
- Western Digital price target lowered to $50 from $55 at Baird
- Western Digital sees Q2 EPS (25c)-5c, consensus 34c
- Western Digital reports Q1 EPS 20c, consensus 39c
- Kioxia, Western Digital open semiconductor fabrication facility Fab7 in Japan