Versus Systems announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 1-for-15 reverse split of its common shares to comply with Nasdaq’s listing requirements. The Consolidation is effective as of the close of trading on November 8, 2022. As a result of the Consolidation, every 15 common shares of the Company will be converted into one common share, reducing the number of issued and outstanding common shares from approximately 31.1 million to approximately 2.1 million. No fractional common shares will be issued in connection with the Consolidation, and any fractional shares created as a result of the Consolidation will be rounded up to the nearest whole common share.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on VS:
- Versus Systems’ New Click Play Win Advertising Tool Supercharges Brand Awareness for Basketball Star Matt Barnes’ Men’s Grooming Company HUE for Every Man
- Versus Systems launches Click Play Win
- Versus Systems announces strategic investment from Yat Siu
- Versus Systems Announces Strategic Investment from Yat Siu, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of Animoca Brands
- Versus Systems Introduces Updated Filter Fan Cam with New Features for Professional Brands, Sports Teams, and Venues