Third Point disclosed in an SEC filing its holdings as of September 30, 2022. The fund’s nine new buys during the third quarter included, by size of position, Bath & Body Works (BBWI), TJX (TJX), Range Resources (RRC), Ferguson (FERG), and Take-Two (TTWO). Third Point exited nine holdings during the quarter, including by size of previous position Cenovus Energy (CVE), Crown Holdings (CCK), Archaea Energy (LFG), Membership Collective (MCG), and Social Leverage Acquisition Corp. I (SLAC). The fund increased its stake in five holdings, including by size of previous position Colgate-Palmolive (CL), Danaher (DHR), UnitedHealth (UNH), Disney (DIS), and T-Mobile (TMUS). Third Point reduced its stake in ten holdings, including by size of previous position EQT Corp. (EQT), Antero Resources (AR), Ovintiv (OVV), CSX (CSX), and DuPont (DD). The fund’s top holdings as of September 30, in order of size, were Colgate-Palmolive, PG&E (PCG), Danaher, UnitedHealth, and Bath & Body Works.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on BBWI:
- Lone Pine adds Autodesk stake, reduces Meta Platforms, Microsoft stakes
- Bath & Body Works Declares Cash Dividend
- Bath & Body Works Appoints Global Personal Care and Beauty Industry Veteran Gina Boswell as Chief Executive Officer
- Bath & Body Works Announces New Chief Diversity Officer
- Cue the Holiday Cheer — Bath & Body Works’ Christmas Is Here!