Morgan Stanley analyst Toni Kaplan raised the firm’s price target on S&P Global to $390 from $378 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares after having attended the company’s investor day, where management introduced 2023 and 2025-2026 financial targets. Kaplan is bullish on S&P given its portfolio diversification, margin execution, capital-return profile, and potential for greater synergies, the analyst tells investors.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SPGI:
- S&P Global price target raised to $379 from $362 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P Global price target raised to $425 from $385 at Barclays
- S&P Global to host investor day
- S&P Global sees 2023 adjusted EPS growth in low double-digits, consensus $12.83
- S&P Global sees annual adjusted EPS growth in low to mid-teens by 2025-2026