NV5 Global announced that it has been awarded a $6M contract by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works to provide environmental compliance services for infrastructure and facility projects across the county. The Department of Public Works is responsible for providing infrastructure and essential services to more than 10 million people across a 4,000 square mile service area. Under the five-year contract, NV5 will provide environmental site assessments, remediation management, and environmental compliance support. "Environmental regulations related to infrastructure and facilities exist at the federal, state, and local level, and achieving compliance to all of these standards can be a complex task," said Dickerson Wright, PE, Chairman and CEO of NV5. "NV5 has provided environmental expertise to Los Angeles County for more than 20 years, and we are pleased that our environmental expertise will continue to support the mission of the Los Angeles Department of Public Works to protect and enrich the daily lives of Los Angeles County residents."
Published first on TheFly
Read More on NVEE:
- NV5 Announces Record Third Quarter Results; Exceeds Analyst Consensus
- NV5 Global announces it acquired Intrepid Engineering
- NV5 Acquires Intrepid Engineering, Growing MEP Engineering in the Southwest
- NV5 Global awarded over $60M LNG utility upgrade
- NV5 Global awarded $8M in California Transportation Infrastructure contracts