New Mexico Water Service has signed an agreement to purchase the assets of Lake Section Water Company, a utility located in Chapparal, N.M. The acquisition, which when closed would establish New Mexico Water as the largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the state, is subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions and approval by the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission. As part of the purchase, New Mexico Water will own and operate the Lake Section water system, which serves 5,000 customer connections about 110 miles south of New Mexico Water’s Elephant Butte system in the greater El Paso, Texas, metropolitan area.
Published first on TheFly
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Read More on CWT:
- New Mexico Water Service to Acquire Lake Section Water Company
- California Water Service Group Board of Directors Declares 312th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend and 56th Consecutive Annual Dividend Increase
- California Water Service Customers Saved 16.5 Percent Water in December, Eighth Straight Month of Savings
- California Water Service Group Launches 10th Annual College Scholarship Program, Encourages Students to Learn More and Apply
- 3 Predictable Stocks with 50+ Years of Dividend Growth; Can They Continue?