Latest data shows the largest indicative borrow rate increases among liquid option names include: Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) 34.51% +13.12, Blink Charging (BLNK) 101.14% +1.27, Agnico Eagle (AEM) 5.04% +0.88, ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Natural Gas (KOLD) 6.98% +0.78, Nikola (NKLA) 31.34% +0.77, MicroStrategy (MSTR) 82.17% +0.76, AppHarvest (APPH) 19.43% +0.51, ProShares Ultra VIX Short Term Futures (UVXY) 6.30% +0.45, Hercules Capital (HTGC) 9.31% +0.37, and SmileDirectClub (SDC) 8.57% +0.27.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on SBLK:
- Do You Seek High Yield? Catch These Stocks Before November Ends
- This Shipping Stock Offers a Gigantic Yield of Over 30%; Should You Bet?
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Reports Net Profit of $109.7 Million for the Third Quarter of 2022 and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $1.20 Per Share
- Shipping Companies Witness Normalizing Trends as Supply Constraints Ease
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Announces its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report