Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) announced the appointment of Amanda Morgan as Senior Vice President, Commercial. Ms. Morgan will report to Paul Blanchfield, Lantheus’ COO, and will be responsible for leading all of the Company’s commercial activities, including Sales, Marketing, and Market Access. She was most recently the Chief Revenue and Customer Officer at Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) where she led the commercial organization.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on LNTH:
- Lantheus Announces Appointment of Amanda Morgan as Senior Vice President, Commercial
- Lantheus announces China NMPA approval of DEFINITY
- Point Biopharma price target lowered to $14 from $17 at Piper Sandler
- Lantheus and POINT Biopharma Announce Strategic Collaboration and Exclusive License Agreements for the Commercialization of PNT2002 & PNT2003
- Lantheus to Present at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference