Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the firm’s price target on Kroger (KR) to $50 from $45 and keeps a Hold rating on the shares after having hosted an investor meeting with CFO Gary Millerchip and CIO Yael Cosset. After discussing "the why now" regarding the Albertsons (ACI) transaction with the management team, Dickerson said he likes the accretion potential of the deal, but remains sidelined on Kroger shares given the probability he sees of base near-term growth deceleration.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on KR:
- Kroger Comments On Second Request From Federal Trade Commission
- Kroger price target lowered to $55 from $56 at Deutsche Bank
- Kroger price target lowered to $47 from $50 at MKM Partners
- Kroger (NYSE:KR) Stock: TipRanks Website Traffic Indicated Q3 Beat
- Unusually active option classes on open December 1st