Bearish flow noted in JPMorgan with 13,658 puts trading, or 1.5x expected. Most active are 12/2 weekly 135 puts and Dec-22 135 puts, with total volume in those strikes near 5,400 contracts. The Put/Call Ratio is 2.68, while ATM IV is up over 1 point on the day. Earnings are expected on January 13th.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on JPM:
- JP Morgan, WFC, and BAC in Talks to Reimburse Scammed Zelle Customers
- JPMorgan, others discuss how to reimburse scammed Zelle customers, WSJ reports
- 2 High-Yield Preferred Shares with Upside Potential
- Epstein’s Crimes Haunt JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank; Face Victims’ Lawsuits
- JPM, BAC, or WFC: Which Bank Stock Could Generate Better Returns?