Piper Sandler analyst David Westenberg lowered the firm’s price target on Illumina to $300 from $320 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares. The analyst updated his model to reflect the recent earnings report.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on ILMN:
- Illumina price target lowered to $330 from $340 at Canaccord
- Illumina price target raised to $350 from $327 at Cowen
- Illumina price target lowered to $210 from $215 at Baird
- Illumina participates in a conference call with JPMorgan
- Illumina Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022