JPMorgan analyst Brian Cheng downgraded Gossamer Bio to Underweight from Neutral without a price target. Following the Phase 2 TORREY readout, the analyst sees path forward for Gossamer to move the seralutinib program forward in a "narrower-than-expected" patient population, and he’s cautious on the company’s outlook in 2023. The Phase 3 plan to include both FC III and FC II with the higher risk criteria is "somewhat of a head-scratcher to us," Cheng tells investors in a research note. The analyst says he’ll need additional data to gain confidence on the next steps.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on GOSS:
- Gossamer Bio downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Gossamer Bio downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at SMBC Nikko
- Piper says ‘Street overreacted’ to Gossamer data, seralutinib still ‘promising’
- Gossamer Bio Tanks after Phase 2 Study Results in PAH
- Aerovate upgraded to Buy at BTIG after Gossamer study hits endpoint