Northland analyst Michael Latimore lowered the firm’s price target on Genasys to $5 from $7 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares after the company posted Q4 revenue upside and in line EBITDA. Following the quarterly report, he is lowering his FY23 revenue and EBITDA estimates.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on GNSS:
- Genasys reports Q4 EPS (38c), consensus (1c)
- Genasys Inc. Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- Genasys Inc. Adds Four More California Counties to Zonehaven Evacuation Management Contracts
- Genasys signs Zonehaven SaaS contract with Riverside County, California
- Genasys Inc. Schedules Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results and Conference Call for November 30, 2022