Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Sanders lowered the firm’s price target on Ericsson to SEK 70 from SEK 80 and keeps a Hold rating on the shares.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on ERIC:
- Ericsson price target lowered to SEK 101 from SEK 125 at JPMorgan
- Ericsson downgraded to Sell from Buy at Societe Generale
- Ericsson downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs
- Ericsson price target lowered to SEK 85 from SEK 95 at Barclays
- Ericsson price target lowered to $8 from $11 at Cowen