Deutsche Bank analyst Krisztina Katai lowered the firm’s price target on Dollar General to $276 from $293 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. The analyst says that while she is "disappointed" with the company’s; Q3 results, the print overall supported the narrative that dollar stores remain well positioned in the current environment. The issues weighing on gross margin seem transitory in nature, says the analyst.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on DG:
- Unusually active option classes on open December 1st
- Dollar General Slips After Mixed Q3 Results
- Dollar General sees FY22 CapEx $1.5B vs. prior view $1.4B-$1.5B
- Dollar General cites ‘inefficiencies’ in internal supply chain for FY guidance
- Dollar General cuts FY22 EPS growth view to 7%-8% from 12%-14%, consensus $11.58