Danone announced it will explore strategic options, including a potential sale, for its organic dairy activity in the U.S., comprised of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby businesses. The brands represent approximately 3% of Danone’s global revenues and had a dilutive impact on Danone’s like-for-like sales growth and recurring operating margin in 2022. Antoine de Saint-Affrique, Chief Executive Officer, said: "Both Horizon Organic and Wallaby are strong, much-loved brands with compelling growth opportunities. That said, seen through the lens of our Renew Strategy which requires us to stay disciplined in how we allocate our resources, they fall outside our priority growth areas of focus. We are confident that exploring strategic options for these brands will enable them to get the focus and resources they need and therefore allow them to maximize their potential and unlock further growth."
Published first on TheFly
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Read More on DANOY:
- Danone to explore strategic options for the Horizon Organic and Wallaby businesses in the U.S.
- Danone strengthens its leadership team to sharpen the delivery of the Renew Danone Strategy
- Danone announces an ambitious plan to reduce its methane emissions
- Danone price target lowered to EUR 50 from EUR 60 at Deutsche Bank
- Danone: Information on the total number of voting rights and shares