BMO Capital analyst Etzer Darout downgraded CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX) to Market Perform from Outperform with a price target of $2.60, down from $3. The analyst has become more cautious on CX-2029’s opportunity after revisiting antibody-drug conjugates non-small lung cancer responses. In addition, he lacks "visibility and strong conviction" on Bristol-Myers’ (BMY) CTLA-4 Probody programs and says CytomX’s internal pipeline is "far away from meaningful data."
Published first on TheFly
Read More on CTMX:
- Street Wrap: Today’s Top 15 Upgrades, Downgrades, Initiations
- JPMorgan double downgrades ‘show-me-story’ CytomX Therapeutics
- CytomX Therapeutics downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at JPMorgan
- CytomX Therapeutics reports Q3 EPS (35), consensus (31c)
- CytomX Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update