Sujal Shah, President and CEO of CymaBay, stated, "Early in the third quarter we completed enrollment in RESPONSE, our global registration study of seladelpar in patients with PBC. This achievement was a direct result of the tireless efforts of our teams and the relationships we have been fortunate to leverage among partners, health care providers and patient advocacy groups around the world. In addition to clinical presentations highlighting some of the important benefits of seladelpar for patients, we connected with all of these groups at The Liver Meeting(R) last week and are aligned, coordinated and energized to deliver on transformational catalysts that lie ahead of us in 2023. With over 300 patients with PBC taking seladelpar daily across our active clinical studies, we continue to execute on what we believe is the most robust development program in PBC being conducted today. Our focus at CymaBay is clear and will remain so as we drive towards sharing top-line data from RESPONSE in the third quarter of 2023."
Published first on TheFly
Read More on CBAY:
- CymaBay Reports Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- CymaBay Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter of 2022 Financial Results on Monday, November 14, 2022
- CymaBay Therapeutics Presents Additional Analyses from Clinical Studies of Seladelpar for Patients with Primary Biliary Cholangitis at The Liver Meeting® 2022
- CymaBay Announces Appointment of Charles McWherter, Ph.D. to Chief Scientific Officer and President of Research and Development
- CymaBay Therapeutics Announces Three Presentations at The Liver Meeting® 2022