AlphaValue/Baader analyst Dieter Hein downgraded Credit Suisse to Sell from Buy with a price target of CHF 3.46, down from CHF 6.92. The analyst views the company’s Q3 numbers as "disastrous" and sees more share downside on almost all valuation metrics.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on CS:
- Credit Suisse Announces Coupon Payments and Expected Coupon Payments on Credit Suisse X-Links® Exchange Traded Notes (the “ETNs”)
- Largest borrow rate increases among liquid names
- Credit Suisse said to tap 20 banks for capital increase, Bloomberg reports
- Credit Suisse price target lowered to CHF 5.50 from CHF 6 at JPMorgan
- Swiss National Bank endorses Credit Suisse overhaul actions, Reuters says