Argus analyst John Staszak raised the firm’s price target on Constellation Brands to $295 from $270 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. Staszak expects Constellation to emerge from the pandemic in a position of strength as beer shipments remain solid and the company moves past the headwinds created by the sale of certain products to Gallo, the analyst tells investors in a research note.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on STZ:
- Constellation Brands 3.7M share Block Trade; price range $240.50-$242.50
- Constellation Brands Announces Completion of Previously Announced Elimination of Class B Common Stock
- Jim Cramer Says These 2 ‘Strong Buy’ Stocks Could Be Among the New Market Leaders
- PM, STZ, or IIPR: Which is the Most Tempting Sin Stock for Wall Street?
- Constellation Brands Announces Plan to Convert Common Stock Holding in Canopy Growth