JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy upgraded Cloudflare to Neutral from Underweight with a $42 price target upon resuming coverage of the name. The analyst is a believer in Cloudflare, its long-term vision, and its "potential to disrupt massive markets." However, his view is balanced by a challenging macro environment.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on NET:
- Which Assets Can Boost Portfolio Returns Going into 2023?
- Cloudflare participates in a conference call with Cantor Fitzgerald
- Cyber Security Stocks Gasp for Air while CloudFlare Holds Up
- Constructing a Stock Portfolio — What to Consider, What to Avoid
- Cloudflare (NYSE:NET) Stock Looks Attractive; Here’s Why