Chairman of Old Dominion Freight Line David Congdon disclosed ina regulatory filing that he had sold 32,000 shares of company stock at $313.95 per share on November 11, for a total transaction amount of $10,046,294.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on ODFL:
- Old Dominion price target raised to $305 from $300 at Wells Fargo
- Old Dominion price target lowered to $260 from $265 at Susquehanna
- Old Dominion price target raised to $292 from $285 at Credit Suisse
- Old Dominion reports improved operating ratio 69.1%
- Old Dominion reports Q3 EPS $3.36, consensus $3.07