Truist analyst Ki Bin Kim lowered the firm’s price target on Agree Realty to $80 from $84 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares as part of a broader research note. The analyst is updating his model to reflect Q3 results, recent events, revenue growth and expense assumptions.
Published first on TheFly
Read More on ADC:
- Agree Realty price target lowered to $80 from $84 at Truist
- Catch These 5 Analysts’ Favorite Stocks Before Their Ex-Dividend Dates
- Soros Fund Management buys Sierra Wireless, exits Kinder Morgan in Q3
- Agree Realty Declares Monthly Common and Preferred Dividends
- Earn While You Sleep; Bet on This Monthly Dividend Stock